Information provided on this site is supplied by the Commission or is based on information supplied by participants in Commission applications and processes. By using this site you accept the following disclaimers:
- the information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements;
- visitors to this website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website;
- while every reasonable step has been taken to maintain current and accurate information on this website, no guarantee is made as to the currency or accuracy of information;
- the Commission will not be liable to you nor to any third party whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise whether by itself or by any employee, agent, contractor or representative for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly arise out of or in connection with this website or use of or reliance on any information contained on or referred to in this website or for any error, omission, inadequacy, incompleteness or corruption of any information or any virus, Trojan horse or other damaging software;
- all links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within the Commission are provided for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites or information contained in those websites nor of organisations or people referred to; and
- the Commission does not expressly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or person who might link or refer to the Commission's website.
All visitors who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.
The regulatory calendar and project timelines are not official, and may not be relied on for legal purposes. The Commission disclaims any liability to you or any other third party for any errors in the dates provided. Please refer to the relevant official notice or register (such as the New Zealand Gazette or the applicable statute) for official deadlines.
While we have tried to reflect key dates in on-going projects and processes, we cannot guarantee their accuracy, and dates may change from time-to-time and without notice.
Personal information collected via this website is used only for the purposes for which it is collected. Except where the Commission is required by law to disclose certain information, the Commission will not use or disclose any personal information for any other purpose without your consent.
The Commission may collect general information about site use, traffic patterns, demand for relevant services, facilities and information and related site information. These statistics will not include any information which personally identifies you.
If you believe that any information that is held about you is inaccurate or out of date, or you would like to be removed from any Commission mailing list or similar service please contact us at email@example.com or 0800 94 3600 and we will take reasonable steps to correct or update that information or remove your name.
The internet is not a secure environment. If you send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.