Content in the Consumer Credit archive:
15/03/2010 (3 documents)
- Credit Contracts And Consumer Finance Act - A General Guide for the Credit Industry PDF (4 MB)
- The Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003 (referred to throughout this guide as the CCCF Act or the Act) changes the landscape of New Zealand credit law. It repeals the Credit Contracts Act 1981 and the Hire Purchase Act 1971, and sets up a new legislative framework for credit contracts, consumer leases and buy-back transactions of land.
- Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act - What You Need To Know PDF (179 KB)
- The Commerce Commission is an independent Crown entity responsible for
enforcing the CCCF Act. The Commission also enforces the regulations of the
Commerce Act 1986, Fair Trading Act 1986, Electricity Industry Reform Act
1998, Dairy Industry Restructuring Act 2001, Telecommunications Act 2001
and Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003.
- Auckland District Law Society Credit Law Conference - CCCF Investigations - Recent Findings and Dealings with the Commerce Commission PDF (123 KB)